Friday 2 October 2009

imprints

I say Love
You hear bollocks.

Maybe

You're hearing
not maybe

And maybe I'm speaking.

Ug.
Sound.
drops.
out.

falls
to the
ground

or

disperses to
the Silence

I say love is here and love is coming

Maybe

You hear a distance a mile away.

From miles away,
A planet.

Light years open up

A distance
of space

time

space

time space time

Welcome home
to my world opening up
flower

image
world
thought,

impression.

Imprint.
Imprints.
Are you imprinted?

What are you imprinted with?

Anyway

I feel it.

But maybe 'cos I'm feeling it.

It's here.

But maybe because I'm here.

(It's certain
there are no certainties here)

And now I feel it
This hidden world that rumbles

Silently.

Round
silently
noiselessly

Noise.

Noise.

Tell me
to tell me

of the silence with
the noise.

I'm coming home
and I'm asking you

round for tea

Because my world is coming back again

Maybe seeing
an opening

I want to hear
you hearing

I want to bring you there
You bring you there

Are we still saying
the same thing?

Unwound thread is fading
leading the way

an invitation
of nothing else

come with me
as you, for you

signposted way.

2 comments:

Nazia Mallick said...

This feels like falling softly into a dream.

I loved the feeling of being transported to a surreal world while reading this.

Nathan said...

:-)