Sunday 25 October 2009

ABUNDANCE, BORN AGAIN

-----I've got nothing to do
--------so I create something
------(like you)

thousands of pheasants

never owned,
--------------mine
-----for a time

each one of us
----is a fractal unfolding
--unto the world

-many
------and in part
at once an edge
----------and Oneself-
-----itself
expanding out
----into the world

-passing through
-----to say goodbye

----such beauty

--I'm doing
everything I need to do
--------------------to be me

---And it's wonderful

love is what you need to feel
----for this love to reach you
--(here)

Amazing blustery --- autumn day

---There's nowhere you can't go
---------------------------------yourself

epiphany, revelation

"take the long road
-----------------and walk it"

-countryside home

stay with me kind flower

--BLOWN AWAY

---harvest moon,

------reprise

---pregnant
-----born

-inside
----of me

---meditation
--------------of the stars

patches of galaxies spread

-mine,
---------for a time

What? Material plane

--Material plane. - What?

No comments: