Sunday 15 February 2009

THE SUN IS STILL UP, SETTING

birds sing something lost
out of time

growing
growing

focus.

sun set said
dark resumes gradually,
tonight.

starkness of calm,

feeling

phones, buttons
and isolation.
boots walking sound.

and everyone loves, it would seem
but everyone has difficulty showing it;

collective.
isolation.

it's what you're used to
and born out of that

said the sunset.

blind country roads
twisted with twigs branches, and (rabbit running) rabbit runs

to Heaven.

sunset subtle.
screwface dreams

welcome me.

And this love
is a beaten down challenge
growing

sorry moos
I didn't mean
to frighten you

Said the ghost to me

(probably)

country tracks
run rings around sheep,

grazing. pigs.

I love the countryside.
It's one of the only things I need

like life
right now

No comments: