Monday 23 February 2009

elance

all these things I have
are nice
but they are not
life
music
pulls triggers
opens doors for me
that slow rumble home
accumulation
I know it's coming
mosquitoes skating across
circular bubbles
forming round their edges
bubble-zuzzing their way forward
around around around
surface
screaming to me
calm and beautiful times
friends in places far behind
with me this is growing
I am we are
growing
together rumble glow
breaks loose of corners
atmospheric fo
trickling ecstatic
comatose footsteps
I welcomed you here
and you welcomed me
driving calm serene
I love you building
futures
with me
of breaking dogged
notions
we came here
and we're
moving
slow bass rumble
home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a night I met a bass player--I am only a fan--and the other musicians. With my back almost to him, I heard him tell a bandmate that he missed his wife and was going on the bus to call her. I felt pity for him at that moment.